The price includes:
This programme includes following treatments:
- Doctor's consultation. The doctor will evaluate your medical condition and prescribe treatment Treatment can be changed depending on the health condition;
- full board (buffet three times a day);
- up to 6 health care treatment a day (comprising one therapeutic mud or mineral water procedure a day);
- swimming pool every morning from I - V 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM, VI - VII 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM;
- the mandatory Druskininkai resort fee 1 Eur;
- guests staying in a suite can use the swimming pools and saunas complex of the sanatorium for 2 hour free of charge;
- clients who stay for 4 and more days we award with a free visit to the swimming pools and sauna complex (2 hours); For those who stay 8 and more days we give 2 visits, 12 and more days – 3 visits, 16 and more days – 4 visits, 20 and more days – 5 visits;
- check-in from 1.00 PM, check-out till 3.00 PM.
1. Individual physical therapy sessions/ group physical therapy (gym/ pool)
2. Therapeutic massage (30 min)/ underwater massage
3. Equipment-aided physical therapy
4. Therapeutic bath/ curative mud treatment
5. Relaxing treatment
6. Oxygen cocktail/ inhalation
- Physiatrist’s and Physical Therapist’s appointments
- Electrocardiogram, body composition analysis, spirometry, blood tests
If needed, the treatments may be replaced with physician's appointments, rehabilitation or medical services.
For guests arriving with children:
- Medical Spa treatment for childrens between 7 and 15 years old
- For childrens from 3 to 10 years - childrens playroom (free of charge);
- Children up to 3 years old stay with parents free of charge (price includes accommodation and full board. The price does not include health care services for children);
- Children from 3 to 7 years old staying in the same room with the parents are entitled to a 70 % discount (price includes accommodation and full board. The price does not include health care services for children);
- Children from 7 to 16 years old, staying in the same room with the parents, are entitled to a 50 % discount (price includes accommodation and full board. The price does not include health care services for children);
- The day of arrival and the day of departure count as one day, in accounting the first day is concidered.
- When staying in one suite or duoble room, 130 % of the voucher’s price is charged. During the peak season 2016.06.20 – 2016.08.21 and 2016.12.29 – 2017.01.08 150 % of the voucher is charged.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Possible payment methods: cash or credit card at the reception, or bank transfer.
- Pets are not allowed at the Health Resort.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire area of Medical Spa Eglės Sanatorija in Druskininkai, including balconies, terraces and rooms. No smoking violation will result in a EUR 100 fine.
*The number of offered treatments may be reduced in case of late arrival (after 3:00 PM) or early departure (before 10 AM).