The price includes:
- Doctor's consultation. The doctor will evaluate your medical condition and prescribe treatments. Treatment can be changed depending on the health condition;
- Additional Doctor's consultations;
- Physiotherapist consultation (evaluation of functional condition and preparation of individual physiotherapy plan);
- Medical services (wound bundles, injections and others);
- Blood test;
- ECG (electrocardiogram);
- Body composition analyzer with IOI353;
- 6 treatments per day;
- Full board (buffet three times a day);
- Guests staying in a suite can use the swimming pools and saunas complex of the sanatorium for 2 hour free of charge;
- the mandatory Druskininkai resort fee 1 Eur.
1. -Group kinesitherapy (at the gym / in water / in vertical bath);
-Individual kinesitherapy (with Redcord / vibro training / without equipments);
2. -Therapeutic bath (mineral bath; mineral pearl massage bath; mineral hydromassage bath or others);
-Curative mud (application; mineral mud bath; white mud application);
3. Therapeutic massage (massage; underwater manual massage or others);
4. Equipment-aided physical therapy (electrical stimulation / magnetic therapy / halotherapy or others);
5. Relaxing treatment (audiovisual relaxation / binaural beats / aromatherapy);
6. Oxygen-herbal tea cocktail or inhalation.
If needed, the treatments may be replaced with physician's appointments, rehabilitation or medical services.
Services that You can get for free (included in the price):
- Swimming pool every morning;
- Thai Chi I – V;
- Gymstick I – VI;
- Aqua Gymstick I – V;
- Massage work out with Myofascia roller I – VII;
- Zumba aqua III, V;
- Zumba fitness III, V.
Benefits for longer stay:
- Every 4 days pools and saunas complex.
For guests arriving with children:
- Special treatment programs for children between 7 and 15 years old;
- Our smallest clients (from 3 y.) welcome to children playroom, where professional nanny will take care of them (free of charge);
- Children up to 3 years old lives free of charge;
- For children treatments are not included in the price. The price includes accommodation and full board.
- The number of offered treatments will be reduced in case of late check in (after 3 PM) and early check out (before 10 AM);
- During the treatment client uses his own medications (appointed by the family physician or other doctor's specialist);
- Possible payment method on arrival in reception are cash or credit card;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire area of Medical SPA “Eglės sanatorija”, including balconies, terraces and rooms. No smoking violation will result in a EUR 100 fine.