Health is our most precious asset! Take advantage of our medical SPA treatment programme which will help you improve your health, have a good rest, and feel the true serenity of nature.
Your wellness programme includes:
- Physician's consultation, during which a physician will assess your health condition and prescribe treatments considering indications and contraindications;
- 5 therapeutic treatments per day;
- Catering (Swedish table) 3 times per day;
- Mineral water from the Buvette (if prescribed by a physician);
- Accommodation (room of the selected type);
- If you book a luxury room, you will also get: late departure (until 3 pm), lunch on the day of departure, free rent of a tennis court (during the warm season).
Medical SPA procedure groups (individually prescribed by the physician):
1. Group physiotherapy in the gym, water or vertical bath;
2. - Therapeutic bath: Mineral Bath, Mineral Pearl Bath, Mineral Whirlpool Bath or other; - Therapeutic mud: Mud (Peat) Application, Mineral Mud (Peat) Bath or White Mud Application;
3. Therapeutic massage: Classic (15 min.) or Underwater (15 min.) or massage with a particular device;
4. Physical agent modalities: Electrical Stimulation, Magnetic Field Therapy, Halotherapy or other;
5. Relaxation treatment: Audiovisual Relaxation, Binaural Beats Relaxation or Aromatherapy or other treatment: Oxygen and Herbal Tea Cocktail.
If you prefer the program with more treatments and tests, we recommend the Medical SPA Treatment MAXI.
Guests who are staying for a longer period of time additionally receive:
- Lunch on the day of departure (staying for 6 and more days);
- Group transportation from / to Vilnius / Kaunas airports for staying 10 or more days;
- Consultation of physiotherapist (staying for 14 and more days).
For families with children:
- Our little guests (from 3 years old) are welcome to the Children's Playroom where they will be supervised by a nanny (service is free of charge);
- Children aged 0-4 are accommodated free of charge and are entitled to catering 3 times per day;
- Children aged 5-15 and living in a room with their parents will receive the following: catering 3 times per day and accommodation.
- Resort fee is included in the price;
- Lunch and dinner are included on the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure;
- Cafeteria depends on the comfort level you choose;
- In case of the late arrival (after 15:00) and early departure (before 10:00) the number of treatments is reduced accordingly;
- The minimum number of days to stay may vary depending on the occupancy of the Medical SPA;
- Payments can be made at the reception in cash (euros) and by credit card;
- It is prohibited to bring pets to the Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija;
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire territory of the Medical SPA Eglės sanatorija, including balconies, terraces and rooms. The fine for smoking outside designated areas is 100 EUR.