Want to save a credit card for future purchases?
Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
I. Online purchases and gift card redemption
The following is the procedure for making reservations via the reservation system:
1. The Client can choose from the offered package deals and standard overnight stays listed in the reservations table.
2. Having reviewed the package information and price, the Client shall choose the check-in and check-out dates for the selected room as well as additional features or packages.
3. The Client shall continue to the next step and fill out the online form: provide personal information and any additional remarks regarding the reservation.
4. Having filled out the form, the Client shall choose one of the following methods for advance payment:
* Payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard)
* Payment by bank transfer (EVP International)
* Gift card redemption
5. A certain value of the gift card shall be selected and the entire gift card amount shall be paid online.
II. Payment and reservation cancellation
1. The Client shall make the advance payment using one of the available payment methods and shall pay the remaining amount at check-in at the Medical Spa.
2. The Client does not need to cover any costs related to making the reservation.
3. If the Client cancels the reservation no later than 3 days before the check-in day, the advance payment shall be fully refunded by the Medical Spa within 21 days.
4. If the Client cancels the reservation less than 3 days before the check-in day, the Medical Spa shall not refund the advance payment.
5. If the Client books a promotional package at a promotional price offered by the Medical Spa and later decides to change the reservation, the Medical Spa retains the right to recalculate the final price based on the effective price list.
1. The Client must provide correct and accurate information when filling out the reservation form. The Medical Spa shall not be liable for incorrectly selected check-in or check-out dates, or other incorrect data entered by the Client.
2. Correct and timely payments made by bank transfer shall be the liability of the EVP International electronic payment system.
3. Neither the Medical Spa nor the company providing online reservation services shall be liable for any system failures and/or inaccessibility that occur not to their fault.
IV. Personal data
By making reservations or purchasing gift cards the Client agrees that his/her personal data will be entered into the customer database. These data will be used to finalize the purchasing process. The Client’s personal data shall be handled and managed pursuant to the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter referred to as the Law). The rights of the data subject shall be upheld in accordance with Articles 23-27 of the Law. The data subject has the right to refuse for his data to be handled for marketing purposes at any given time. If the data subject wishes to unsubscribe from newsletters, he/she has to click on the respective unsubscribe button in the newsletter.
V. Agreement with the rules
By checking the “I have read and agree with purchase order rules” box, the Client confirms to have understood and agreed to the conditions set forth in the of the Rules for Online Purchases and Gift Card Redemption. Those who do not agree with the rules will not be able to complete the purchase order or redeem a gift card.
VI. Gift card redemption
OF EGLĖS SANATORIJA AB
I hereby confirm that the data provided above are correct and accurate, and that I am familiar with the Internal Regulations. I have given the above consents of my own free will. I am aware that I can contact the Medical Spa at email@example.com asking to correct, update or delete my personal data at any time. The Data Privacy Specialist can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
* These Internal Rules are a concise version of the Internal Rules of Eglės Sanatorija AB and are provided for information purposes only. They do not replace the full version of the Internal Rules, which is available at the Reception Desk.
|Name of cookie||The purpose of the cookie||Creation time||Period of validity||Data used|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Increasing the application security.||On entering the web site||2 hours|
|laravel_session||Session cookie generation||On entering the web site||Until the leaving the web site||PHP session identifier|
|_ga||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||4 metai|
|extend_reservation_in||Save time until booking is over||On reservation creation .||1 day|